Wednesday 16 September 2015

It's a New School Year! Grade 5 2015-2016



Another beautiful summer has come and gone. I always enjoy my time off with my family. We spent a lot of our time at the lake boating, fishing and enjoying time with friends. We also spent a lot of time with family that came from out of town to visit.  Each summer we always catch a MLB baseball game. This year we went to California to watch the Los Angeles Angels play our favorite team the Toronto Blue Jays. It was so much fun. In the 3 game series we watched the Jays scored the most runs in a 3 game series in team history. It was awesome!

This past summer I added an extra adventure as I travelled to Ecuador on a Me to We humanitarian trip along with Arthur Pechey Alumni students, Mr Letkeman and Mrs. Auramenko. It was truly a magical experience. 

On a bulletin board outside of our library, we have showcased a collection of photographs of the many memories from our trip. 


No comments:

Post a Comment